1. Start by placing your dog in the bathing area and secure with the supplied retainers.
2. Remove collar and lead.
3. Pay the start price with coins, tokens, bills , mobile phone, NFC card or
4. Now press the shampoo button on the touchscreen. Lift the spray
nozzle and press the button. Be sure to point the nozzle away from the
dog when first starting as the water is heated and needs a few seconds
to settle to the right temperature.
5. Once the water is tepid to warm start to shampoo your dog. Because
the water and shampoo are mixed this is much quicker than shampooing
at home in the bath or shower.
6. When you feel that the dog is shampooed sufficiently, press the rinse
button and rinse out the shampoo for approximately 1-2 minutes.
7. After that press you can use apply a conditioner for a healthy coat. And
after that as extra the anti-flea shampoo.
8. Take the drying nozzle and press the drying high button on the
touchscreen. If you have a nervous dog then dry on lower power with
the drying low button.
9. If more time is required there is the opportunity to increase the time
by adding money in the 30 seconds after the wash period. There is also
a warning buzzer the last 30 seconds of the washing.
Share With Your Friends
Where To Find Us.
For The First Responders!
All First Responder K9’s will receive FREE dog washes.